Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I feel like CRAP!

I'm not sure if i've picked up a bug from work, or if I'm detoxing or what...

The last month or so I've been dizzy every time i stand up, and sometimes off balance when i walk... kinda freaky!

But the last couple days after switching to 811, I feel like dirt. Dizzy, headache, no energy, blah...

So I thought it might be some detoxing, so i had an avocado today on its own with a small sprinkling of pink sea salt. I felt a little better, but not really.

Lately I've been craving kidney beans like mad, and wondered if I was lacking protein... I know I'm not lacking protein, but decided to eat some anyhow. I know they arent raw, and that messes up my whole raw since dec thing, but i wasnt too concerned... after all, i had some pasturized juice yesterday that someone gave me when I almost fainted.

I'm not planning on making a habit of non-raw stuff, but lately I've been wondering if perhaps i've been too limited. I dont think all raw foods are healthy. I stay away from the gourmet raw stuff... high nuts, high fat, high oils, that sort of thing... so I dont think beans are all that bad. I wont ever go back to cooked processed foods.... I really love the Renegade Health show. They are high raw but still eat things like beans or rice, nothing processed. That resonates with me. I dont think raw works because of the Raw foods, but it works rather because of what you arent eating. NO sugar, wheat, msg, processed foods, meat, dairy, etc...

I feel remarkably better after eating the beans...


ETA....ooo! i forgot, I've also been eating chlorella tablets because I had heard how great they are for detoxing... I wonder if that's also a part of why I feel like crap. I think I was duped.

No comments:

Post a Comment